Noni fruit is a native fruit of Australasia and Southeast Asia, and has many names like mengkudu in Indonesia and Malaysia, nunaakai in Tamil Nadu, Indian mulberry, apatot in Philippines noni in Hawaii and kumudu in Bali and pace in Java. This fruit is lesser known but has many medicinal properties that are beneficial for numerous ailments. It can be consumed in sweetened, unsweetened, in from of juice, in diluted from or capsules. There are numerous benefit of noni-fruit is endless and helps to maintain a healthy body. Andaman Plantations is a principal exporter of noni-fruit and is reputed owing to its rich quality.
Here are the top five benefits of Noni fruit:
• As noni is an active pain relief agent according to several researches, it can provide respite from pain to a substantial level in comparison to pain killers which contains chemicals. It is also effective against arthritis and joint pain.
• Noni-fruit is rich in macrophages which help to strengthen the immune system. This fruit has several antibacterial agents as well and it is extremely effective against the spread of infectious bacteria like Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
• Noni extract is also beneficial for those who are suffering from muscle ache and pains, diabetes, menstrual problems, high blood pressure, heart disease and gastric ulcers. Noni-fruit is an excellent anti-depressant as well. The extract of noni-fruit helps to stimulate and strike a proper balance between melatonin and serotonin hormones.
• The natural elements that are found in noni-fruit are suitable for scalp and skin conditions. It prevents from diseases like eczema and ringworm.
• When noni-extract is applied to the hair scalp, it adds volume and gives a natural shine. Noni-fruit also helps in strengthening and growth of nails. Besides, Noni-fruit stimulate the production of nitric oxide which effectively reduces tumorous growth. This prevent the body against harmful diseases like cancer.