Cinnamon is made by cutting the stems of the cinnamon tree. The inner bark is then extracted and the woody parts removed from it. Cinnamon, better known as Darchini, is the spice extracted from the bark of the cinnamon tree. Bark means the outer skin of the trees. The health habits derived from this spice are many, especially for the diabetic patients. Research has it that it’s extremely beneficial to take in the cinnamon drained water as it helps to control the diabetes level to a great extent.
Cinnamon reduces the risk of Heart Disease. Let’s discuss about it briefly.
• Cinnamon has been linked with reduced risk of heart disease, the world’s most common cause of premature death.
• In people with type 2 diabetes, 1 gram of cinnamon per day has beneficial effects on blood markers.
• It reduces levels of total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, while HDL cholesterol remains stable.
• More recently, a big review study concluded that a cinnamon dose of just 120 milligrams per day can have these effects. In this study, cinnamon also increased HDL (the “good”) cholesterol.
• In animal studies, cinnamon has been shown to reduce blood pressure.
• When combined, all these factors may drastically cut the risk of heart disease.
Andaman Plantations is one of the most renowned companies that have an expertise in harvesting natural antidotes like cinnamon on the fertile land of Andaman & Nicobar Island.