This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.
Use coconut oil in order to improve the overall condition of the human heart as well as other ailments. In Andaman Plantations of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, the experienced farmers use special techniques for cultivating coconut oil as well as other agricultural products.
Coconut is an essential oil that is used for nourishing the skin and also for preparing tasty delicacies. In order to get this natural and unadulterated oil, it is vital that the use of preservatives should be avoided by all possible means.
• In fact, the Andaman Plantations of Andaman and Nicobar Islands seem to be the ideal place for producing the coconut oil because the modern scientific techniques and hi-end devices can be used for growing coconuts and other agricultural products.
• This company has developed this establishment in the year 1926 and it also has recruited experienced planters in order to do the agricultural work effectively.
• The pure form of oil extracted from coconut is rich in Lauric acid and it also supports the effective functioning of the immunity system.
• It also can be used for reducing the cholesterol level as well as protecting the human heart effectively.
• Indeed, a recent study has been conducted on the inhabitants of the Pacific Islands. According to a recent study, the occurrence of heart disease is found to be quite negligible since they consume the delicious dishes with the help of coconut oil.
• In fact, there are other health benefits that are available from this kind of oil. For example, it allows you to improve the secretion of the insulin hormone of the human body and also helps in managing the blood sugar level by all possible ways.
• The use of coconut oil on a regular basis has provided a huge improvement in the lives of the people who are afflicted with the cognitive issues and other neurodegenerative ailments. In addition to that, coconut oil is considered to be safe for those who wish to reduce weight properly.
This oil also is applied for moisturizing the dull skin and also enhancing the beauty and glow of the skin. It also can be used for the treatment of bruises because it helps to build a protective layer as well as to repair the damaged tissues effectively.
Clove originates from Sri Lanka, Madagascar, Indonesia and India and it is highly valued for its therapeutic properties. Even in the ancient times, cloves and cloves extracts were used for manufacturing herbal medicines as well as products. According to the experts, this product contains eugenol that is rich in antibacterial and antiseptic properties and therefore they can be used for the treatment of certain ailments. It is also used as a painkiller.
The best thing is that clove gives you relief from tooth problem for a long period of time. All you require is to grind at least four to five cloves and then make a paste. The clove that is grown in Andaman Plantations of Andaman and Nicobar islands is of high quality and it is also grown with the help of advanced technologies. Here are a few benefits that you can get from this agricultural product.
Clove improves digestion thereby stimulating the secretion of digestive enzymes. It is also effective for curing flatulence, dyspepsia, gastric irritability and nausea.
It is also used as an anti-bacterial ingredient for killing dangerous pathogens. It is also effective against the bacteria that are vital for spreading cholera.
It is also rich in antioxidants that are vital for protecting major organs of human beings from dangerous effects of the free radicals, especially the human liver. Indeed, metabolism helps in increasing the production of free radicals and lipid profile while decreasing the antioxidant properties in the liver. These clove extracts are effective for preventing liver damage effectively.
As already mentioned, clove is also vital in the treatment of diverse ailments. One such disease is diabetes. Those who are suffering from this ailment, the total amount of insulin hormone produced by the human body may not be adequate. As per the recent studies, the extracts from cloves can imitate this hormone in different ways and also helps in managing the blood sugar level successfully.
Andaman Plantations is a popular private planter of Andaman and Nicobar Islands dedicated to cultivating noni, areca nuts, black pepper and so on through organic methods.
• Andaman vanilla is known to be one of the popular products of this region and it is rich in useful ingredients.
• Vanilla is indeed one of the costliest spices of the world and this company comes up with vanilla flavouring, vanilla powder, paste and other ingredients.
• Areca nut is another vital product of Andaman Plantations that is available both as fresh as well as dried forms.
• In fact, the quality of this product is of high quality and double dying is done to keep this product fresh for a long period.
• In Andaman Plantations of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, the farmers also produce noni organically with the help of advanced techniques and devices.
• Noni helps to reduce cholesterol, fights pain related to the growth of the tumor and cures other maladies.
• Briefly, people rely on the agricultural products of Andaman Plantations since they are of high quality and they are not produced with the help of chemical ingredients.
Andaman Plantations is one of the leading companies that handle plantation activities in the beautiful Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Established in 1955, this company has made its mark in the plantation sector of our country and comes up with multiple agricultural products.
One of the popular private planters of this region, it is dedicated to producing black pepper, cinnamon, vanilla, areca nuts, coconuts, noni and much more. It covers a total area of twelve hundred acres thereby spreading to five areas such as Chunnabhatta, North Bay, Minnebay, Bambooflat and Mithakhari.
It has a team of agricultural as well as management professionals who have long years of experience in plantation management and smart processing of valuable products. At present, nearly five hundred field workers, as well as supervisors, are associated with this company.
Honey is a pure, unfiltered and unpasteurized sweetener made by bees from the nectar of flowers. Most of the honey consumed today is processed honey that’s been heated and filtered since it was gathered from the hive. Unlike processed honey, raw honey does not get robbed of its incredible nutritional value and health powers. It can help with everything from low energy to sleep problems to seasonal allergies. Switching to raw honey may even help weight-loss efforts when compared to diets containing sugar or high fructose corn syrup.
Let’s have a brief and deep focus on the perks of honey
• Before going to work out one can take a spoon of honey to enable increase the energy level and strength.
• If you are feeling low and lethargic in the morning, instead of reaching out for a can of carbonated energy drink, try honey. Consume it with toast or omit sugar in your tea with it for a refreshing surge of energy.
• Sometimes, kids get easily fatigued due to lack of energy and then it is hard to cope with the physical strain from the buzzing activities at school or college. One can prepare and provide them a honey drink, some sandwiches or biscuits with honey, butter and ham to make sure they have sufficient energy to sustain throughout the day. And for optimal sleep and recovery cycle at night, one should use a spoonful of honey before sleep on a daily basis.
Honey has an anti-inflammatory, immune boosting property. It also promotes health of gastrointestinal tract and poses prebiotic effects. Needless to say, Honey has proven completely safe for use. In Comparison to glucose and sucrose, it has a lower glycaemic and incremental indices in type I diabetic persons. Honey can play as an athletic aid as the simple sugars are absorbed directly into bloodstream without digestion with the use of honey in our body.
Actually, honey is a natural food made by bees through extracting the nectar from the flowers. The nectar is the most original type of honey which is derived by the beekeepers. Sweetness comes up with no added sugar! The beekeepers at the Andaman Plantations make it a point to get hold of the best quality of honey by utilising the proper procedures and techniques.
Andaman Plantation’s several years of research shows how Cinnamon is the solution for blood sugar control, weight loss, alertness, creating natural disinfectants, cancer prevention, IBS and much more. Cinnamon is a powerful spice that has been used medicinally across the world for thousands of years. It is still used daily in many cultures because of its widespread health advantages, not to mention its distinctly sweet, warming taste and ease of use in recipes. According to researchers, out of twenty-six of the most popular herbs and medicinal spices in the world, cinnamon actually ranks 1 in terms of its protective antioxidant levels! Let’s discuss few important facts on Cinnamon briefly.
• The unique fragrance, color, and flavor of cinnamon are due to the oily part of the tree that it grows from. The health advantages of cinnamon come from the bark of the Cinnamomum tree.
• The Andaman Plantations that grows a huge array of spices and other forms of plantations with the expert planters is a proud cultivator of nature’s bounty – cinnamon. Cinnamon, better known as Darchini, is indeed the spice extracted from the bark of the cinnamon tree.
• This bark contains several special compounds and ingredients which are responsible for its many health promoting properties- including cinnamaldehyde, cinnamic acid, and cinnamate.
• Researchers have added that the health benefits of cinnamon can be gathered in the form of its pure bark, essential oils, in ground spice form or in extract form when its special phenolic compounds, flavonoids, and antioxidants are completely isolated. These compounds make cinnamon one of the most important and beneficial spices on earth.
• It gives cinnamon, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, anti-microbial, immunity-boosting, cancer and heart disease-protecting abilities.
Andaman and Nicobar Island is one of the most vibrant and fertile lands on earth. Andaman Plantations is all set to introduce the medicinal plant that has been curing countless diseases of human being for several years.
Coconut is a type of tropical fruit and it also belongs to Arecaceae, popularly called coconut tree. It is grown in the coastal area such as Andaman and Nicobar Islands and also in the tropical region of the country. According to the recent research, this kind of oil is used by the people and it offers diverse health benefits.
Whenever it comes to hair treatment and nourishment, coconut oil provides outstanding results. Indeed, the regular use of this oil is responsible for developing healthy and beautiful hair. It works as an antioxidant and it is rich in anti-bacterial and anti-fungal ingredients. In this way, it helps to improve the condition of your scalp by all possible ways.
Coconut oil, indeed, can help to add volume to the hair and it is also used as an essential conditioner. It is also used to remove dandruff and dryness of scalp by all possible ways. It is vital for curing all types of hair problems if it is applied on a regular basis. Indeed it proves to be an effective styling agent.
This oil is also effective in skin care. It is natural and it also works as a vital moisturizer for flaky and dry skin. Indeed it helps to cure skin sagging and untimely wrinkles. Moreover, it is vital for the treatment of dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and other skin problems. It is also used in the preparation of beauty products such as soaps, lotion, and cream.
The coconut oil produced in Andaman Plantations contains essential ingredients and it is vital for hair and skin care. As the largest private planter of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, the Andaman Plantations grows coconuts and other agricultural products such as black pepper, areca nuts, cloves, vanilla and so on through the organic process.
Black Pepper is a famous spice that is used for curing skin problems, cardiovascular problems and other ailments. The proficient farmers of Andaman Plantation are expert in black pepper and other products organically. Let us discuss few facts on Black pepper and its advantage.
1. Black pepper is a famous spice that is mostly seen inside the kitchen shelf of an Indian house. Sprinkle this product on a delicious delicacy for a wonderful effect that is also quite satisfying for your taste buds. Talking about the medicinal benefits of black pepper, it proves to be quite effective for the treatment of all kinds of skin ailments.
2. No other ingredient exfoliates skin of your human body better than this item. Mixture of black pepper and coconut oil also can be useful for the treatment of all types of skin diseases. It can help in preventing infection as well as curing all sorts of digestive issues.
3. This pepper also contains high amount of antioxidant properties that can prevent and repair all sorts of damages caused due to free radicals and also prevent certain diseases such as heart problems, cancer and so on. Free radicals are the byproducts of cellular metabolism that cause damage to the healthy cells and also help in the mutation of cancerous cells.
4. Moreover, these antioxidant ingredients of black pepper also prevent certain medical conditions that cause premature aging problems like memory loss, muscular degeneration, wrinkles and much more.
Andaman Plantations is one of the leading private planters of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and it is also known for its rich history of agricultural cultivation for almost ninety years. It covers a huge area of twelve hundred acres and it also spreads to five areas such as MinneBay, NorthBay, Chunabhatta, BambooFlat and Mithakhaari. The expert farmers of this company have adopted modern tools and devices to grow black pepper as well as other agricultural products such as vanilla, areca nuts, cloves, cinnamon and so on through organic means.
Andaman Plantations is the largest private planters in Andaman & Nicobar Islands since 1926 cultivating Coconut, Arecanut, Noni, Black Pepper, Cloves, Cinnamon and Mango Ginger. Andaman Plantations is the largest private planters in Andaman & Nicobar Islands since 1926 cultivating Coconut, Arecanut, Noni, Black Pepper, Cloves, Cinnamon and Mango Ginger.
Let’s discuss about the mammals dwelling on the land of Andaman & Nickobar Islands. There are many classifications of forest mammals located in these regions.
• The mammals which are larger in include 2 endemic varieties of wild pigs named, Sus Scrofa andamanensis from Andaman and S.S.nicobaricus from Nicobar.
• The spotted deer of separate varieties as Axis deer, barking deer and sambar deer are located here in abundance.
• Elephants are also located here. There are about 26 types of rats and 14 species of bats.
• There are butterflies and moths of around 225 species. Mount Harriet National Park is one of the richest areas of butterfly and moth diversity on Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
• There are still the existence of different varieties of shells as Turbo, Trochus, Murex and Nautilus. Shells like Giant clam, Green mussel and Oyster support edible shellfishery, apart from this Scallop, Clam and Cockle is burnt in kiln to produce edible lime.
• There is also existence of species called Cephalopoda, that includes Octopus, Squid, and Nautilus etc. There are many corals, fishes and sea horses are there. Let’s discuss briefly about plants and trees.
• In the South Andaman forests, there is limitless growth of epiphytic vegetation like ferns and orchids.
• In the middle part of Andamans there are mainly deciduous forests. In the north part of Andaman region there are mainly climbers.
• In the North Nicobar Islands, there are no such evergreen forests.
• Grass lands are usual in Nicobars, while decidious forests are common in Andaman Islands.
• There is an abundance of timber in the Andaman forests as well.
• There are more than 200 varieties, out of which 30 are considered to be of commercial.
• Major commercial timbers such asMarble wood, Padauk, Silver Grey, Chooi, Kokko are vividly present there.
• The Padauk variety is utilized for making furnitures. The tree, Elaeocarps sphaericus is used for creating rudraksha, dhoop and raisin trees are also found here.
There are more than 200 varieties, out of which 30 are considered to be of commercial. Major commercial timbers are Marble wood, Padauk, Silver Grey, Chooi, Kokko. The Padauk variety is used for making furnitures.
Clove contains useful health benefiting essential oils such as eugenol. It is a phenylpropanoids class of chemical compound that gives pleasant, fresh aromatic fragrances to the clove-bud. Although the spice is harvested in numerous locations like India, Bangladesh, Tanzania to name a few, the Andaman Plantations nurtured at the Andaman and Nicobar Islands deserves special mention.
Let’s discuss few important facts on Cloves briefly.
The Andaman Plantations stationed at the Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Committed to supplying the best quality natural products using scientific agricultural practices for both production and post-harvest operations.
Cinnamon may lower blood sugar in people with type 1 or type 2 diabetes, according to Diabetes UK.1 However high quality research supporting the claim remains scarce. Cinnamon is packed with a variety of protective antioxidants that reduce free radical damage and slow the aging process; in fact researchers have identified forty-one different protective compounds of cinnamon to date!
Nutrition Benefits of Cinnamon
One tablespoon of ground cinnamon contains:
A little bit of cinnamon goes a long way, and its antioxidant abilities are what makes it especially beneficial to include in your diet. As little as 1/2 of one teaspoon of cinnamon daily can have positive effects on blood sugar levels, digestion, immunity, and more. However stronger doses are also extremely beneficial for improving heart disease risk and cutting risk your for diabetes, cancer, and neuro-degenerative diseases.
Cinnamon may help improve glucose and lipids levels3 in patients with type 2 diabetes, according to a study published in Diabetics Care.
The study authors concluded that consuming up to 6 grams of cinnamon per day “reduces serum glucose, triglyceride, LDL cholesterol, and total cholesterol in people with type 2 diabetes.” and that “the inclusion of cinnamon in the diet of people with type 2 diabetes will reduce risk factors associated with diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
A study of Indian medicinal plants revealed that cinnamon may potentially be effective against HIV4. According to the study authors, “the most effective extracts against HIV-1 and HIV-2 are respectively Cinnamomum cassia (bark) and Cardiospermum helicacabum (shoot + fruit).”
Cinnamon may help stop the destructive process of multiple sclerosis (MS), according to a neurological scientist at Rush University Medical Centre. Cinnamon could help eliminate the need to take some expensive and unpleasant drugs. Andaman Plantation’s several years of research shows how Cinnamon is the solution for blood sugar control, weight loss, alertness, creating natural disinfectants, cancer prevention, IBS and much more.